Saturday, November 21, 2009

A PRODUCTIVE SATURDAY

So, today was a productive Saturday.... My Aunt had flew in from Boulder, CO, so I hung out with her and learned a couple of new knitting techniques...  Then, I went thrifting and got gobs of cool stuff. I hope to get the pics posted soon and to have my store up and working within the week! I still have sooo much crafting to do to get ready for the holidays! I can't wait! In the meantime, here are some bits of inspiration for you!

puppy cupcakes. yums.


pretty pink patterns



unexpected light fixtures



thought provoking graffiti



this is too cutes.


sad face dolls like this:
"Little Miss No Name" 1968 Hasbro doll.

 this 60's sad eyes panda sugar bowl

this vintage sad eyes hound 
flocked bank

and finally, this adorable Keane 
sad eyes postcard


SOURCE: FFFOUND, IOFFER, EBAY, BOINGBOING

No comments:

Post a Comment