Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This is my first post. EVER! So, please bear with me and feel free to leave comments and suggestions if you happen to stumble upon this...  I know that practically everyone has a blog now, but you must realize that down here in Alabama, we tend to be a little behind the times... It's not our fault, it just takes things a while to reach us. However, that being said, I find it very interesting that the rest of the Nation seems to have only just recently caught on to the trends of crafting, thrifting, and buying vintage and handmade items, when it has long been a tradition and way of life for us Southerners... So, while I have so much that I can't wait to share, it may take me a minute to get the hang of this whole wiget, html, blogging world... As for today, here are some random pictures of inspiration.

CLASSIC GLAMOUR





 

 

  
SOURCE: FFFOUND


SILLY KNITS

 

 








 
SOURCE: FFFOUND, MENTAL FLOSS, TRENDHUNTER


Well, its getting late, so I guess that's all for now...


bye, Jessica

1 comment:

  1. cute stuff those knits. can't wait to go junkin' and craftin' witcha tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete