Sunday, December 6, 2009

BRRR! ITS COLD OUTSIDE!

Yes, it has finally gotten cold down here in Southern Alabama.  Its even dipping into the 30s at night! So, in the spirit of the holidays I present for your consideration: VINTAGE CHRISTMAS PHOTOS. Yay. I love looking at these. Here are a few of my favorites:





SOURCE: FOUND HERE

love this one. check out the 
plastic cover on the chair:

SOURCE FOUND: HERE 

awww. look how happy.


SOURCE FOUND: HERE

And, another thing that I am loving right now is:

dum dum dum
pretty stockings!







You can find an awesome DIY tutorial on making sequin glitter tights at Park and Cube...

Ok, and in keeping with the theme...
If regular crochet snuggies weren't enough for you...

autumn spice


woodland hills


BAWHAHAHA! Creepy McCreepster. I know. But if you are so inclined to make one of these lovelies, you can find the pattern at ShopRedHeart.com
FUN FUN!

bye, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment