Wednesday, December 23, 2009

DOMESTIC GODDESS? NOT ME.

For the last three days, I have been doing nothing but cleaning, scrubbing, spraying, sweeping, mopping, dusting, washing, and generally wearing my fingers to the bone, trying to get my house ready in preparation for Christmas visitors... And we won't even begin to discuss all of the things that are still waiting on my "To Do" list... So that got me thinking... Were all of the wives of yesteryear just domestic goddesses? How did they manage a perfect home, have dinner on the table, and do it all gracefully, in heels, lipstick, and not a singe hair out of place? Am I just incredibly inept in the housework department or were they all just a generation of domestic femmebots?









However, after my exhausting day, I decided to make myself a yummy fancy (code for calorie laden) coffee treat and take my own wannabe domestic goddess pics. Hey, a girl can pretend, right?





OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS!!! AGGGH!
Bye. Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment