Sunday, December 13, 2009

LESS IS MORE!

Hey everybody. Sorry, once again that it has been a few days since my last post... I have been knitting like a mad woman trying to get gifts made, and I did manage to get my Christmas tree up, however, but in trying to put up the outside lights,  I encountered problem after problem and finally just gave up... When I tried out all the lights inside, they all worked. But after spending hours winding them in and out of the porch railings and around the trees, dum dum dum, and plugged it in and FAIL... ARGH. So frustrating! So, in light of all this, I would like to share with you some other (albeit opposite than mine) Christmas light FAILS. Take it down a notch people. Remember, less is more sometimes.

So, if you do manage to get your lights up and working, just remember: keep it classy, keep it classy.

Toodles, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment