Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WHAT A WEEK.


Whew. What a busy week! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! What did you enjoy most? I loved spending time with my family and loved ones that I don't get to see very often and unrepentantly indulging in all the delicious holiday num nums.  I love how Christmas makes me feel like a kid again-- the entire season is just so magical with the lights, decorations, and anticipation of Christmas morning... Still to this day, I can almost never sleep at all the night before and the mood of the whole holiday just makes me so nostalgic.... I love it! But, it is very exhausting with all the parties, shopping, cleaning, decorating, crafting, and baking.  Here are a couple pics of Christmas morning...

my mom opening the cowl and pot holders 
that i made for her.

i love love tall boots.
my sweet grandma.
bobby trying out my new camera.

besties love love champagne.
besties.

peace on earth and goodwill towards everyone.
jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment