Thursday, December 3, 2009

WHOA! ITS BEEN A WHILE.


First off, I would like to apologize for the incredible delay. Sorry. What a busy week last week... Seriously. My aunt flew in from Boulder and we had a great time. She taught me this awesomely easy new bread baking method. Check it.


my mom had a hand in it, too
perfect!
yumms for dipping!

Then, I went to this show:
 
And then there was Thanksgiving with my bestie:
cheers!

And then, there was the Iron Bowl Party!

Here is the invite:

I made snacks and even team colored jello shots!
Too cute! The bama ones went quick!

Whew. No wonder I needed a few days to recover! So now you know a little bit more about my life. And I will have links to my vintage store up soon. Just as soon as I figure out how! Haha. And look for lots more Holiday inspiration and pics coming soon. Peace.
bye. Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment