Monday, January 4, 2010

HAPPY MONDAY. YAY!

Yay! At about 3 in the morning, I achieved getting myself a BLOG BUTTON! This may not seem like a big deal, but I am really excited about it, and it was actually alot easier than I thought it would be... I am by no means computer illiterate, but all that HTML stuff is just down right scary!  Now that is *2* blog related goals that I have already accomplished! YAY! So if anybody would like to exchange buttons with me, just let me know!  In other news, it has been getting down into the teens here at night and this morning my little garden fountain was completely iced over!

 So, that was pretty neat because usually we only have one or two hard freezes a year, if we are lucky.  I mean, I usually don't even have to cut back my perennials, like my elephant ears and canna's, because they just continue to survive all winter... Oh well, not this time I guess.
It was such a pretty day- sunny and cold, that I decided to get the dogs in their sweaters (which, again, they do not get to wear that often...) and go walking in the park. Happy little Monday. (snaps for applause)
"hey slow down!"
"wheee!"
magic.

happy happy.
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment