Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HEY AY AY AY HEY. WHAT'S GOIN ON?


So, yesterday was MLK Day, which meant, consequently, that I was off of work and school... It was a really fun Monday!  I went thrifting and got some great things that will be posted in my Etsy store soon. Just as soon as I get that bitch up and running... That is a major goal of mine for the upcoming week.  Now, I just happened to walk into this antique store that was near the thrift shop... And it was just sheer LUCK that I ran across this:
MINOLTA "BEERCAN" LENS
 oh yeah, did I mention it was $20 !?!
(and in perfect condition too!)
So, that was pretty awesome and unexpected... I notice how a lot of bloggers have started making daily outfit posts, so here is what I wore today... No big deal- dress= thrifted, studded corduroy shirt= thrifted, tights= target, turtleneck= thrifted, and boots= Santa.

Hope everybody had a great long weekend! Look for the Vintage Nation Etsy store soon! (hopefully)
mwah. Jessica

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit!

    I will be looking for your store and you can look for mine coming soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol if only you heard me scream what when I heard you got it for 20 bucks hahaha. DAMN! THAT'S AWESOME! Congratulations :) I love the beercan :)

    ReplyDelete