Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I AM THE QUEEN OF JUNK!

So, yeah.... Yesterday,  I went to the bar for the first time in a long time... (mistake)  But, this is the best hangover cure breakfast ever... Omelet with ham, onions, bell pepper, cheese and chipotle peppers in adobo sauce... 
AND YUMYUM!

Best served with salsa and orange juice... and aspirin. and a bottle of water..
So I was having a shitty day, just feeling like crap in general, UNTIL, I saw this gorgeous, Lane Furniture two-piece, leather recliner/sleeper sofa on the SIDE OF THE ROAD! Hells to the yeah! It is in perfect condition- practically brand new! And I can't believe how well it matches the color scheme that we already had going on!  Now I get to have a couch in my craft studio too! STOKED! I am the Queen of Junk and I LOVE it! YAY!
AWESOME!

Bye for now,
Jessica

5 comments:

  1. OMG THAT IS SO FAB. I am the queen of dumpster diving and "found art" we'll call it. That's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I just couldn't believe someone would throw out something in such great shape! It has to be one of my all time greatest scores ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That omelet looks amazing! Eggs are the best in the morning!

    ReplyDelete