Thursday, January 21, 2010

MID-WEEK MAKEOVER


Well, its the middle of the week and since I have been so bummed about losing everything on the laptop, I decided to give myself a makeover... Nothing drastic obviously, just dyed my hair back to natural looking black and painted my nails a nice matte purple... I am now beginning to realize the broad scope of the effect that losing everything on the laptop will have on my life... Its nothing I can't live with, but its just making everything that much harder and more time consuming- I will give you an example... Say I want to download a quick picture from my camera to the blog. Oh, no more photoshop... Hmmm. Resize, Resize, Resize, how?
Yeah, stuff like that... Errr. I promised myself this post was not going to be about that... So yeah, I gave myself a makeover.

sortof.

No comments:

Post a Comment