Saturday, January 2, 2010

NEW YEAR. NEW LOOK.












Yeah, I know, technically it started yesterday, but, well, I needed a day to recooperate so I am beginning my 2010 today! And I am super excited because I have ALREADY fulfilled one of my New Year's goals, which was to figure out how to get a cute blog background! You likes? Here are a few more of my 2010 goals:

1. Figure out how to make a BLOG BUTTON!
2. Figure out how to increase blog traffic.
3. Blog everyday!
4. Get The Vintage Nation store online!
5. Organize my craft studio.
6. MUST MUST MUST quit smoking. eww. I know.

Those are just a few that I have come up with so far... But I don't want to make too many goals because I really want to be able to accomplish them all...
Anyway, Miss Thelma has something she wants to say:

"Happy New Year"

Altogether now, awwww.
Thanks 2009 for not sucking.
Love love, Jessica


2 comments:

  1. your blog is so cute! I can't wait to keep reading in 2010! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I am sooo glad that you like it! I am new to the blogging world but am incredibly inspired by all the great blogs out there and hope to make lots of new friends in the blogging community!

    ReplyDelete