Thursday, January 28, 2010

THURSDAY THREE

Well, as part of my blog I would like to start having weekly features... Maybe "Style Icons" posts, or one certain day of the week where I just post pretty random pictures that I find... Today, I am doing a "Thursday Three: Things I Love" and I am not sure if this will become a weekly thing or not so I am just trying it on for size! What are some of your favorite weekly features from other blogs? What types of features do you wish that you could see that you don't normally find on every single blog in the world? Well, here are three things I love for this Thursday:
PRETTY CUTE OUTFIT PICS- LOVES.
 
VEST: HANDMADE, SHIRT: VINTAGE, BELT: VINTAGE, JEANS: THRIFTED, BOOTS: SANTA.
MY PINK AND PURPLE SWIRLY BOWLING BALL!  LOVES.
MY VINTAGE 80'S PINK PUFFY EAR MUFFY'S! LOVES.

I seriously cannot believe that it is almost February! I love February because Valentine's Day is one of my most favorite holidays! There is so much love in the air and there are so many cute DIY holiday crafts out there!

Late.
Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment