Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HELLLOOOO.

HELLLLOOO.   Dear me, I don't know how it happened exactly but it has been over a week since my last post! But, in my defense, it was a very busy week! First, I had a color project due at school and I decided that instead of using paint or something that I would make mine a mosaic using scraps of colored paper... As it turned out, what should have been a simple design project showing relationships of colors turned into pretty major undertaking.  But, at least my professor appreciated my hard work... This smile says, "Thank God its done!"
 

Then, I was working on filing unemployment, getting my taxes done, and working on getting all the photos ready for the vintage nation etsy store, which is now up, although there aren't any listings yet...
Here is a sneak peak of a few of the sweaters that will be listed:
 I think the idea of "modeling" still kinda freaks me out... and I need to come up with some new poses.
Anyway, its coming along so be looking for that soon...
Then, we had a CRAZY snow! It was literally the first time that it had snowed here in 18 years! And it actually stuck! The whole town was shut down for two days; schools were out; roads were closed and it was a really big deal! It was so weird seeing snowmen in people's yards!
Out my backyard:
Bobby:
Pepper and Idgie loved it too! They played in it all day...
But by the end of the next day, all the snow was melted- except for the snowmen! It was so strange to see 4 and 5 feet tall snowmen standing on green grass! It was pretty funny actually! 

I went to the park and had a picnic...
Then, yesterday, this came in the mail:
A NEW DELL INSPIRON LAPTOP!


Hearts,  Jessica
 


2 comments:

  1. Holy f. Those sweaters are adorable!! AND YAY NEW LAPTOP! Your hubby sounds precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's just a fraction of what all will be in the store but I am glad you think they are cute! And I am soo stoked on the laptop! He is a sweetie! I just have to keep reminding myself to tell him! hahaha. jk.

    ReplyDelete