Wednesday, March 10, 2010

SPRING BREAK YA'LL!

Hey! I know it is a relief to everyone that I am still alive! I can't believe that I haven't blogged in over a week! I am really feeling bad about my horrible blogging track record! BUT I do have a good excuse!  I have been at the beach 'cause IT'S SPRING BREAK YA'LL! That's right! No cell phones (ok well maybe not) but bills, no stress, no computers and therefore no blogging... Sorry. But after studying my butt off last week for my midterm exams, I really needed a break! And that is the really great thing about only living 70 miles from the coast!  You can just pop down there for a few days on the spur of the moment if you want to... And I really needed the vacation after the couple months I've had... losing my job and all that. But anyway, its starting to warm back up down here and as I was sitting in the sand in my somewhat faded, slightly tattered Target swimsuit I began thinking... Ya know, this year I really want to find a swimsuit that I really like... A VINTAGE SWIMSUIT. Or vintage inspired rather, because everyone knows those non-lycra things are not ideal for splashing about in... Although they were rather miraculous feats of construction- with all that boning and pleating... Anyway, I want something along these lines:
Isn't it wonderful how perfectly imperfect these women's bodies are? Yet, they are completely comfortable to model in their swimwear. Cellulite and all. No lipsosuctioned, tummy-tucked, fake plastic bimbo's here. Nope, just real women with real confidence... I love it. 
Anyhow, here are a few suits that I have found so far that I like:

Hmmm. I just can't decide! Oh yeah, in other news, I got a Blogging Award! YAY!
I think I am supposed to Blog 7 things about myself and then nominate 7 other blogs to receive the award! 
And I promise I will do that tomorrow!
Because now its almost 2am and I have gots to go to sleep...
bye ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. those are super cute! anyone with confidence is more attractive.

    ReplyDelete