Monday, August 29, 2011

So, I haven't blogged in over a year... I debated about whether or not to continue with this blog or start a new one because so much has happened and so much has changed about my life. And I'm not going to sit here and pretend that everything has been coming up roses, either. In fact, quite the opposite. This past year has left me wondering what else can go wrong with my life... It has been an enduring struggle against depression, medication, a failed marriage, the death of my beloved dog Thelma... And, frankly, no- I am not alright. Yet. But I'm working on it, slowly but surely, one day at a time. And perhaps, the one thing that hasn't changed is my love of vintage. So, I decided to revive this blog, raise it from the ashes like some vampire phoenix, and perhaps, it will be a help to me as I try to rebuild the pieces of my own broken life. I doubt anyone will read it, and I don't much care, because I need to do this for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment